Uly Meixner is the proud owner and CEO of Global Partners & Associates LLC. (GPA) in Boston, USA which was established in 2008, previously from 1997-2008 in Principality of Liechtenstein. He has over 25 years of prior Sales, Sales Management, HR and Training experiences in Senior Management roles with Mercedes Benz (Daimler AG) in Germany, Canada and Australia, CIG (BOC/Linde), Cadbury Schweppes Australia, ANZ Bank Australia and Hilti Worldwide. These convincing experiences helped him develop into a Sales/Sales Management Training Process “Resultant” designing & implementing award-winning sales/sales management curriculum, Oh NormanTM.
The proven teaching system is effective in transforming domestic, multinational, multicultural organizations from learning companies to teaching companies. The process starts from the skill ownership at the top leadership and after a commitment from the executive level, the focus is then on the Train the Trainer approach, handing over the ownership of training and learning to the sales managers. The sales managers provide their wisdom, experience and enthusiasm to teach their staff, supported by the well-researched, pragmatic, user-friendly training materials which help them in their role as “trainers”.
Uly and his team of passionate associates worldwide had from 1997, the privilege of working and supporting many global companies with the unique sales/sales management training process. In South East Asia Region, he has been working exclusively with his accredited local associate, Mr. Wong Kim Leong, who uses his active experience and professionalism in helping many organizations deliver sustainable Sales performance and business results.
– Trainer of the Year, Pacific Rim (Successful Selling Magazine)
– Video Award – The Australian Corporate, Educational & Training Video Award
– ASTD (American Society Training & Development) Award, Sales & Marketing (ASTD=72,000 members in 102 countries)
– ASTD Award, Non-US Organizational Award for Training & Development
– Award of Master for Best Sales Training Concept (Video Verlag – Stuttgart Germany)
– Chair of the Annual ASTD Convention in San Francisco – 12,000 participants
– Second Award of Master for Best Sales Training Concept
– Launch of book: “The Oh Norman Diary”
– Launch of book: “Don’t Run From Challenging Customers”